☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 stickbutter room temperature
1 3/4 csugar
2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspalmond extract
2 csifted flour
1 can(s)pie filling - any flavor
1 cwalnuts (chopped)
How to Make Fruit Squares
- Cream margarine with sugar.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Add flavoring then mix in.
- Add flour gradually and beat well.
- Grease cookie sheet and spread 2/3 of batter into 18 x 12 cookie sheet, use a four sided cookie sheet.
- Spread pie filling on top of batter and spread rest of batter on top of fruit. I used cherry but blueberry is also delicious.
- Add a cut of shredded coconut on top of the second layer of batter.
- Add a cup of chopped walnuts on top of coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees.