FRUIT SALAD WITH FRENCH CREME (SALLYE)
Note: Prep time includes chiling for an hour in fridge.
1 ptfresh blueberries
1 ptfresh strawberries
FRENCH CREME INGREDIENTS
1 cwhipping cream
1/2 csifted confectioners sugar
1/2 csour cream
1 tsporange zest
How to Make FRUIT SALAD WITH FRENCH CREME (SALLYE)
- Wash and drain strawberries. Remove stems, cut in half (optional) and transfer to glass salad bowl
Wash and drain blueberries. Place in bowl with strawberries
- TO MAKE FRENCH CREME:
- Place whipping cream in chilled mixing bowl and beat until foamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar while continuing to beat.
Beat until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in softened sour cream and orange zest.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.
Pour French creme over berries when ready to serve.
- Options: You can sprinkle a few chocolate curls or toasted coconut over for garnish.