★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgrefrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cstrawberries, fresh, sliced
1/2 ckiwi, sliced
1/2 ccanned pineapple tidbits, drained
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3/4 cpowedered sugar
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- *You can either use a regular pizza pan or 9x13 baking dish for this recipe. Spread cookie dough evenly across pizza pan or baking dish, just as you would pizza dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Do not let dough brown. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spread on cooled cookie.
- Top with the fresh fruit. (Blueberries are also great on this pizza.)
- Refrigerate for a couple hours, for best results. Enjoy!