- prepared instant vanilla pudding, or flavor of your choice
- 1-8 oz
- container of whipped topping, thawed
- blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, or whatever fruit(s) you prefer
- granola or nuts for topping
How to Make Fruit Parfaits
- 1Prepare instant pudding according to package directions. Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- 2Starting with pudding/whipped topping mixture, alternate layers of topping and fruit, ending with topping. Put one slice of each fruit included, sprinkle with granola or nuts. YUMMY!