1 lbfresh pizza dough-room temperature
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 cblueberries- rough chopped
1 cfresh cherries-pitted and rough chopped
·confectioners' sugar-for dusting
How to Make Fruit Focaccia
- Preheat oven to 425. Line 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin,roll dough to a 14x10" oval. Transfer to prepared pan and reshape. Cover with clean dishtowel and let stand 15 mins
- In cup,mix olive oil and butter;brush over dough. Sprinkle dough with 2 Tbls sugar
- Bake dough 10 mins. Remove from oven and top with blueberries and cherries;sprinkle with remaining sugar. Return focaccia to the oven;bake 10 to 15 mins longer or till fruit is juicy and dough is browned at edges.
- Slide focaccia onto wire rack using parchment paper. Cool slightly to serve warm,or serve at room temperature. To serve,sprinkle focaccia lightly with confectioners' sugar