Fruit Fantasy Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Fruit Fantasy Soup
- 1Place the orange and tangerine sections in the workbowl of a food processor or in a blender and puree.
- 2Transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl.
- 3Place the banana slices, peaches and pineapple in the workbowl of a food processor or blender and puree.
- 4Add the puree to the orange-tangerine mixture.
- 5Stir in the honey until dissolved.
- 6Chill, covered for 2 hours or more.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and nutmeg before serving.