Fruit Fantasy Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 largeseedless orange, peeled, separated
2tangerines, peeled, seeded, separated
1 largebanana, peeled and sliced
1 ccanned peaches, in juice
1 ccanned pineapple chunks, in juice
1/4 cchopped walnuts
1/2 tspground nutmeg
How to Make Fruit Fantasy Soup
- Place the orange and tangerine sections in the workbowl of a food processor or in a blender and puree.
- Transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl.
- Place the banana slices, peaches and pineapple in the workbowl of a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add the puree to the orange-tangerine mixture.
- Stir in the honey until dissolved.
- Chill, covered for 2 hours or more.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and nutmeg before serving.