fruit cup tarts
How to Make fruit cup tarts
- egg wash and sprinkle with sugar wanton wrappers.Place wrappers in mini muffin tin,(cup cake pan will work)sugar side up.
- Bake at 350 for 6 to 8 mins until edges are lite and golden brown.
- If you are making hand made whipping cream prepare it now.
- fold 1 cup of whipped cream into strawberry yogurt.
- spoon a healthy dollop into each wanton shell
- place remaining cream into an accent or cookie press.
- using star cap top each yogurt shell with a whipped cream star.
- Add 3 blue berries and 1 or 2 raspberries
- Serve immediately and ENJOY