My favorite flavor is cherry filling topped with chocolate cake mix. We sometimes top this flavor with a dollop of whipped cream.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 pkgcake mix, any flavor
1 can(s)fruit pie filling, any flavor
1 stickbutter or margerine
How to Make Fruit Cobbler
- Spray 9x11 or 9x13 inch glass casserole dish with food spray.
- Pour pie filling into casserole and spread evenly to cover bottom of dish.
- Cover pie filling with dry cake mix spreading evenly to cover dessert.
- Cut butter into thin slices and place on top of cake mix. You may need more butter if the slices are not thin enough to cover mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. When removing cobbler make sure the topping is browned. Let set for 15-30 minutes and serve with a scoop of ice cream if desired.