Frozen Blueberry & Strawberry Cobbler
FOR THE FRUIT LAYER:
2 cfrozen organic blueberries
2 cfrozen organic strawberries
1/2 cpure cane sugar
1 Tbspgranulated tapioca
1 pinchfresh ground nutmeg
2 Tbspcold earth balance vegan margarine
FOR THE TOPPING:
1 1/2 cwhite spelt flour
1 tspnon-aluminum baking powder
1 pinchsea salt
1/3 ccold vegan margarine
2/3 ccoconut milk creamer
1/2 tsporganic vanilla extract
1/2 tsppure cane sugar
How to Make Frozen Blueberry & Strawberry Cobbler
- FOR THE FRUIT LAYER:
- In a buttered 9 inch baking dish combine the frozen blueberries and the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with the sugar, tapioca and nutmeg. Then dot with the cold margarine.
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- In a food processor combine the flour, baking powder, seas salt, vegan margarine, egg, coconut creamer and vanilla.
- Pulse until just combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter evenly on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle with the 1/2 tsp. sugar.
- Bake in a 350'F oven for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Serve warm with your favourite whipped topping or ice cream.