Fresh Peach Cobbler
6 or 8 mediumpeaches, peeled and cut into thin slices
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar, seperated
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 largeegg, beaten
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Fresh Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel peaches and slice into small wedges.
- Place peaches into a large baking dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sugar on top of the peaches.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients. Beat the egg and mix it in the dry ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle all over the peaches.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, and or whipped topping.