Fresh Peach Cobbler
- 6 or 8 medium
- peaches, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 1/2 c
- granulated sugar, seperated
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Fresh Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel peaches and slice into small wedges.
- 2Place peaches into a large baking dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sugar on top of the peaches.
- 3In another medium sized bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients. Beat the egg and mix it in the dry ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle all over the peaches.
- 4Drizzle the melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, and or whipped topping.