Fresh Mango Tacos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1.5 Tbspgranulated sugar
1/2 Tbspground cinnamon
6small flour tortillas
1.5 cvanilla ice cream
2ripe mangoes, peeled and diced small
How to Make Fresh Mango Tacos
- Combine cinnamon and sugar - mix well.
- Lightly butter each side of the flour tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Place tortillas in a preheated non-stick pan and cook on both sides until lightly brown.
- Remove to plates and top each with vanilla ice cream and some mango.
- Drizzle with a little honey and add a squeeze of lemon.