Fresh Mango Tacos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1.5 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- small flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp
- 1.5 c
- vanilla ice cream
- ripe mangoes, peeled and diced small
How to Make Fresh Mango Tacos
- 1Combine cinnamon and sugar - mix well.
- 2Lightly butter each side of the flour tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 3Place tortillas in a preheated non-stick pan and cook on both sides until lightly brown.
- 4Remove to plates and top each with vanilla ice cream and some mango.
- 5Drizzle with a little honey and add a squeeze of lemon.