Fresh Fruit With Creamy Grand Marnier Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)6
Use any combination of fruit that is fresh and in season.
How to Make Fresh Fruit With Creamy Grand Marnier Sauce
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier in processor.
- 2Blend until smooth. Taste and add more Grand Marnier, if desired.
- 3Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate until cold, about one hour. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- 4Divide fruit among 8 stemmed goblets.
- 5Top with sauce and serve.