Fresh Fruit With Creamy Grand Marnier Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Use any combination of fruit that is fresh and in season.
How to Make Fresh Fruit With Creamy Grand Marnier Sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier in processor.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more Grand Marnier, if desired.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate until cold, about one hour. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- Divide fruit among 8 stemmed goblets.
- Top with sauce and serve.