2 Tbsppeanut butter
2 Tbspnutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
2 sliceitalian bread (any bread will work)
1 Tbspbutter (or any spread to grease)
How to Make Elvis sandwhich with a twist and shake
- Take to slices of bread that aren't to thick or thin and butter one side of each slice. This will be the outside of the sandwich, that way it'll crisp up real nice.
- Next slice up half a banana and set aside. You can always freeze the other half for a snack later.
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of the inside of the bread, and spread the nutella on the other side.
- Place sliced banana's on top of the nutella half, and pour the honey on the peanut butter half.
- Next step is to close up the sandwich. The two buttered sides should both be on the outside and everything else in the middle.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg on the outside of both sides of the sandwich.
- Last step before you eat and enjoy is to cook the sandwich like you would a grilled cheese. Turn burner on medium and place sandwich in a frying pan. It should only cook about 3-4 minutes on each side. Then you'll be ready to eat like the king of rock.