- 1 1/4 c
- crushed pretzels
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine,melted
- 1 pkg
- (10oz.) frozen strawberries in syrub,thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (14oz.) sweet1ened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 c
- frozen concentrated margarita mix,thawed
- 1 c
- whipping cream,whipped
- fresh strawberries,if desired
How to Make Easy Strawberry-Margarita Dessert
- 1In a small bowl,mix all crust ingredients.Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch spring form pan.Refridgerate while making filling.
- 2In a large bowl with wire whisk,mix thawed strawberries until broken into small pieces.Beat in condensed milk and margarita mix until well blended.Fold in whipped cream.Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 3Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.Cut into wedges to serve.Garnish with strawberries.