EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM DESSERT SQUARES
Calories from Fat 170
Total Fat 18g
(Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 1 1/2g)
Total Carbohydrate 39g
Dietary Fiber 0g
1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate
0 Skim Milk
0 Low-Fat Milk
0 Very Lean Meat
0 Lean Meat
0 High-Fat Meat
3 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate choices 2 1/2
*Values are based on a 2000 cal. diet.
- 1 pkg
- (16.5 oz.) 'pillsbury' refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- strawberry topping from 11.75 oz. jar
- 2 large
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 to 6
- red food coloring drops, if desired
- fresh strawberries, if desired
How to Make EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM DESSERT SQUARES
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Press cookie dough evenly into bottom only of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers.)
- 3In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 3/4 cup of the strawberry topping with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 1 minute or until well blended.
- 4Add eggs; beat about 2 minutes or until well blended and creamy.
Spread evenly over crust in pan.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- 6Cool 1 hour. Center will sink slightly as it cools.
- 7In medium bowl, mix whipped topping, food color and remaining 1/4 cup strawberry topping.
- 8Spread topping mixture over cooled cream cheese layer.
- 9Refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.
- 10To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
Garnish each serving with fresh berries.
Serve & Enjoy!
- 11Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.