EASY PEACH PIE
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- larage humburger buns or 3 hot dog buns
- 1 pt
- or more of fresh peaches cup into small pieces
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- stick butter
How to Make EASY PEACH PIE
- 1Break buns into small pieces and put enough in bottom of deep dish pie plate: then put layer of peaches then another layer bread,another layer of peaches do this until all has been used.
- 2SAUCE: combine sugar,butter,cornstarch and water. Bring to boil and pour over peaches and buns
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with cool whip when ready to serve.