Easy Peach Cobbler
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)sliced peaches with juice ( 29 oz.)
1 boxjiffy cake mix
1 1/2 tspall spice
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
How to Make Easy Peach Cobbler
- Pour can of peaches with juice in a deep oven proof dish.
- Next mix in the spices (nutmeg, cinnamon, and all spice) and also the sugar. Mix well.
- Next take the box of Jiffy cake mix and sprinkle all over the top of the mixture using the whole box.
- Then slice the stick of butter up on top of the cake mix.
- Put in oven and bake 325 for about 45 minutes - top will be brown.
- Cool and enjoy.....Great with Vanilla ice cream.