Easy Mt. Dew apple dumplings
How to Make Easy Mt. Dew apple dumplings
- 1Peel and core apples. Dice apples into small squares and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in bowl. Stir brown sugar and cinnamon into melted butter.
- 3Grease 9x13 pan. Separate crescent rolls either into 16 triangles or you can leave 2 triangles together to make larger dumplings.
- 4Stretch out crescent roll slightly. Place about 6 pieces of apple into the middle of crescent and drizzle the apples with butter mix. Pull the 3 corners and the sides of the crescent up and press together to close dumpling.
- 5Once done forming all the dumplings, sprinkle the remaining apples over the dumplings.
- 6Pour the Mountain Dew around dumplings
- 7Pour remaining butter mix over dumplings.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. And ENJOY!!!