Easy Mt. Dew apple dumplings
How to Make Easy Mt. Dew apple dumplings
- Peel and core apples. Dice apples into small squares and set aside.
- Melt butter in bowl. Stir brown sugar and cinnamon into melted butter.
- Grease 9x13 pan. Separate crescent rolls either into 16 triangles or you can leave 2 triangles together to make larger dumplings.
- Stretch out crescent roll slightly. Place about 6 pieces of apple into the middle of crescent and drizzle the apples with butter mix. Pull the 3 corners and the sides of the crescent up and press together to close dumpling.
- Once done forming all the dumplings, sprinkle the remaining apples over the dumplings.
- Pour the Mountain Dew around dumplings
- Pour remaining butter mix over dumplings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. And ENJOY!!!