- 1 box
- your favorite cake mix (no chocolate)
- water - amount needed on box
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling - lemon curd also works
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream/topping (optional)
How to Make Easy Fruit Cobbler
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350
- 2Prepare dish with Cooking Spray or Butter (I prefer to use glass)
- 3pour 1/2 of cake mix in the bottom of dish Then 1/2 of the water
- 4Pour in Pie filling and spread around
- 5Pour rest of cake mix on top of filling and then rest of water.
Bake for approx. 1hour or until fruit starts to bubble on top.
- 6Best served warm.