EASY EASY Fruit Cobbler
How to Make EASY EASY Fruit Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray a 9 x 9 baking dish. Pour the box of cake mix (dry) on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 2Cut the butter/margarine into chunks and lay them evenly across the entire bottom of the dish.
- 3Gently pour and spread your pie filling across the top, careful not to move around the cake mix.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes. You'll see the cake mix coming up from the bottom, forming a crust on top. The butter will cause it to brown. Once it has browned to your liking, take it out-cool enough to eat, add some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- 5**I've never tried to use a sugar free/low sugar version of this, although I SHOULD! But all the ingredients, except the butter of course, are available in those varieties. I cannot imagine why it wouldn't work. If you try it, please let me know what you think! It's been a while since making this recipe, so if anyone has any suggestions, bring 'em on!