Easy creamy strawberry roll-ups
- 1/4 c
- strawberry preserves
- 2 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tsp
- powdered sugar
How to Make Easy creamy strawberry roll-ups
- 1Heat oven to 375. In bowl, mix together the preserves and the cream cheese until smooth. Unroll crescent rolls.
- 2Separate rolls into 8 triangles. Spread strawberry mix evenly onto each triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end. Place down on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake 12-15 mins, or until golden. Sprinkle w/ powdered sugar. Serve warm.