☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)pie filling
2 cfresh, frozen or canned fruit
3/4 cmelted margarine, divided
1 1/2 cflour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Easy Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour 1/4 cup melted margarine in bottom of 13x9 cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 cup melted margarine, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and milk. Whisk together until smooth.
- In another bowl, combine the pie filling and fruit.
- Pour the batter in the 13x9 pan over the melted margarine. Spoon fruit on top of batter. Don't stir; the fruit will go to the bottom and the batter will rise to the top.
- Bake until golden brown and the fruit is bubbling - 60 to 70 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.