☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4pink lady, granny smith or other baking apples
1/4 cbrown sugar or sweetener of choice
4 tspbutter, softened
3/4 tspapple pie spice
1 capple juice or fresh apple cider
How to Make Easy Baked Apples
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Core the tops of the apple removing the stem and seed core but leaving the bottom half inch intact without cutting through.
- Mix together the softened butter, brown sugar and apple pie spice, dividing among the apples and lacing in the cavity.
- Place the apples in a small square baking dish to fit, and pour the apple juice around them, making sure it is at least a quarter inch deep.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for about 45 minutes, depending, until apples are tender (time varies with apple size and freshness). Check it with a paring knife.