- 3 large
- grannysmith apples, peeled and sliced in sixths
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 12 tsp
- diet gingerale soda
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Easy apple dumplings
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spary a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray.
- 2Wrap each crescent roll around an apple slice. In saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla until dissolved.
- 3Place rolls in pan and pour sauce over rolls. Pour gingerale over the sides and the middle of the pan. Sprinkle w/ cinnamon. Bake for 40 mins, or until tops are crispy. Spoon extra sauce over rolls.