- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- apples, i prefer honeycrisp, but most any firm apple will do
- 2 stick
- butter, use the real stuff just because it's better!
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- mountain dew
How to Make Easy Apple Dumplings
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 2Peel and core the apples and cut each into 8 slices. Roll each slice individually in a crescent roll. Place in prepared well greased baking dish.
- 3Melt butter. When melted, remove from heat stir in sugar and vanilla. You do not want the sugar to dissolve. Spoon over crescent rolls to cover. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour the can of Mountain Dew around the rolls. Bake at 375 until apples are tender...approximately 45 minutes. Enjoy!