Easy Apple Crisp (Served with vanilla ice cream!)
- apples, mcintosh, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp
- nutmeg, ground or freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, light
- 1/2 stick
- unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream
How to Make Easy Apple Crisp (Served with vanilla ice cream!)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a greased 9 x 12 inch baking dish, combine the apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, and butter together, using the tines of a fork and your fingers, working until small even crumbles form. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the apples.
- 3Bake 15-20 minutes, until the apples are just tender and topping is golden brown. Serve apple crisp, warm, with scoops of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!