★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)crescent rolls
4 mediumgranny smith apples
1 cbutter or margarine
1 cwhite sugar
1 can(s)mountain dew
3 pinchcinnamon and nutmeg
How to Make Easy Apple Bake
- In the bottom of an 8x8 glass pan, layer one can of the crescent rolls
- peel and dice apples into bite size pieces and layer ove layer of rolls. may sprinkle with a little sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg
- add second layer of crescent rolls
- in a medium saucepan, melt butter and sugar together, will be a course consistency. pour over top of apple/rolls - sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg.
- pour one can of mountain dew over the top of the apple/roll layers.
- bake at 375 for 40 - 45 minutes, rolls should get a nice golden brown. serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream.