Easy 3-Step Mixed Berry Cobbler Recipe
This recipe along with picture instructions can be found on the web site
I am glad to share this with you.
How to Make Easy 3-Step Mixed Berry Cobbler Recipe
- 1Dump bags of frozen berries in the bottom of a baking dish. -13 x 9 dish
- 2Spread dry cake mix over top of the berries. Break up any large clumps.
- 3Pour the soda slowly over top of the cake mix. Do not stir or mix.
- 4Allow it to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
Use any flavors of mixed berries. Try Dole Berries in Strawberry,Peaches,Bananas. Use Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream-delicious.