Dutch Apple Dessert
5 mediumapples, pared, cored and sliced (about 5 cups)
1 can(s)(14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 ccold margarine or 1/2 cup butter plus 2 tbl cold margarine or 2tbl butter
1 1/2 cbiscuit mix
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cchopped nuts. ( i used pecans )
How to Make Dutch Apple Dessert
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine apples, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon.
- In large bowl, cut 1/2 cup Butter into 1 cup Buscuit Mix until crumbly.
- Stir in Apple mixture
- Pour into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup Biscuit Mix and Sugar; cut in remaining 2 TBL Butter until crumbly.
- Add Nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over Apple Mixture.
- Bake 1 Hour or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with Ice Cream.