Diabetic Banana Pudding
She has been a Diabetic for close to 15 years, and this recipe is great for those with Diabetes.
- 1 lg box
- sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 lg
- light cool whip, thawed
- 6 large
- bananas, sliced
- 1 box
- sugar-free or plain vanilla wafers
How to Make Diabetic Banana Pudding
- 1Prepare pudding per box directions. USE SKIM MILK.
- 2Fold in Cool Whip & mix thoroughly. Crush 1/2 cup vanilla wafers for topping.
- 3Using a 9 x 13 casserole dish, layer wafers, bananas and pudding. Layer until you run out of ingredients. Sprinkle wafers on top. Cover and chill 4 to 6 hours before serving.