- 1 &1/2
- (6-7 inch )flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dash ground cinnamon
- dash ground allspice
- 1/2 c
- fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp
- grated orange peel
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Dessert Nachos
- 1preheat oven to 375*
- 2cut tortillas into 12 wedges.place on ungreased baking sheet. generously spray tortilla wedges with cooking spray.stir together sugar,cinnamon and allspice. sprinkle over tortilla wedges.bake 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned,cool completely.
- 3meanwhile,stir together yogurt and orange peel. stem strawberries;cut lengthwise into fourths.
- 4place 6 tortilla wedges on each of 2 small plates. top with strawberries and blueberries.drizzle yogurt mixture on top. sprinkle with chocolate chips. serve immediately.
- 5Dietary Exchanges; (1 starch)(1 fruit)(,1/2 fat.
Nutrients per serving.( cal.-160.)( cal. from fat-19%.)(total fat-3g.)( sat.fat-1g.)(carb-28)
(total fat-3 g.) (sat.fat-1g.)(protein-4g)
(chol.-2mg.) (sodium-146 mg)( fiber-3 g )