Cuppa, Cuppa Peach Cobbler
How to Make Cuppa, Cuppa Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place butter into a pyrex baking dish (or similar). Place into oven while it preheats, and take out once melted.
- In the meantime, Whisk together the flour, sugar and milk til mostly smooth. Pour over the butter in the baking dish.
- Spoon the contents of both cans of peaches over the batter, syrup and fruit.
- Bake at 350, until golden brown and crust is done (about 50 - 60 mins., depending on your oven).
- Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream for a wonderful treat!