How to Make Cuppa Cobbler
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- generously spray bottom & sides of 9 x 13 pan. This cobbler is gooey and sticky and the more you spray now, the less time you will spend cleaning after the pan is empty
- Melt butter and pour into bottom of prepared pan.
- mix flour, sugar and milk together and pour over melted butter. The butter will float in places, but don't worry about it, that's what makes it tasty after it's baked.
- Open can of fruit and pour over butter/batter mixture, juice and all. Yes, it will look like a gooey sloppy mess but that's what it's supposed to. Just be careful not to spill it when you're putting it in the oven.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, depending on oven and fruit. I usually do a tooth pick test after 30 minutes and if it comes out clean, I take it out of the oven, if not, I leave it longer , checking at 15 minute increments--plus or minus. If it starts to smell tasty before the timer goes off, check it. I bake alot by smell because I often forget to set the timer.
- Add some ice cream and enjoy!