Crockpot Apple Belt
- 1-2 can(s)
- apple pie filling (21 oz)
- 2 can(s)
- sliced or diced pears in heavy syrup
- 1 tsp
- 1 box
- yellow butter cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 stick
- butter, cubed
- 1 pkg
- single serving instant oatmeal (1.9 oz) any flavor i like quaker instant express golden brown sugar
- non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Crockpot Apple Belt
- 1Spray the slow cooker with non stick spray. Pour in cans of pie filling, fruit and vanilla and mix.
- 2Sprinkle dry cake mix over the fruit mixture (do not stir). Dot with cubed butter. Sprinkle oatmeal over the cake mix and butter.
- 3Take 4 paper towels and drape over the top of the slow cooker (not touching the mix) just under the lid, to prevent the condensation from dripping into the dessert.
- 4Bake on low for 4-6 hours (depending on how many cans of pie filling you use, 4 for 1 can, 6 for 2 cans.) Don't remove the lid for at least the first 3 hours.
- 5When done cooking, remove the lid and discard the paper towels. Serve with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- 6You can also substitute the apple pie filling with cherry pie filling and the vanilla with almond extract, just as yummy!!