How to Make Crock Pot Strawberry Cobbler
- spray bottom and sides of crock pot with cooking spray.
- in a medium size bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar with 1/2 cup flour with strawberries and toss. pour into crock pot.
- in the same bowl, mix remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, remaining cup of sugar, baking powder,salt and melted butter. add milk and whisk until smooth.
- pour batter over strawberries. do not stir.
- cook on low for 2 hours or until crust is done and bubbly.
- serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.