Crepes for Valentine's Day by freda
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Fruity, fresh, fluffy, light, delicate ... I could go on and on. The Kitchen Crew tried them with whipped cream and vanilla yogurt - we liked both. Before we knew it we had eaten everything! Perfect for a brunch, luncheon, special occasion dinner, breakfast, dessert ... these are just yummy! The Test Kitchen
- 1 1/2 C
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbs
- 2 C
- 2 Lg
- 2 Tbs
- melted butter
- 2 cans
- Comstock strawberry pie filling or flavor of your choice.
- powder sugar, ice cream, whip cream, yogurt, the choice is all yours.
How to Make Crepes for Valentine's Day by freda
- 1Combine "CREPE Mix Ingredients" and set aside overnight in the fridge. Not less than 4 Hrs.
- 2To Cook Crepes:
Season a small egg pan or skillet with melted butter.
- 3Pour 1/4 cup MIX (use a measuring cup) into medium-high heated skillet/pan. Cook until brown on both sides.
- 4As they cook, place on a platter and separate with wax paper until ready to fill them. Keep warm.
- 5To Fill Crepes:
Heat filling to hot, add warm filling and roll in jelly roll style. Place on your serving plate.
- 6Top with sprinkled powder sugar (dust well), whip cream, or your choice of toppings above.
- 7SO EASY to make, SO GOOD, and very pretty on a platter, your family will think you're "SPECIAL" TOO!