Creamy Peach Cornbread Coffeecake
It is very easy to make and is a crowd pleaser.
- 1 pkg
- cornbread mix
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 c
- peach pie filling or one can
- 1/4 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- each cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 tsp
How to Make Creamy Peach Cornbread Coffeecake
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 8x8 pan.
- 2Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and egg with a mixer. Set aside
- 3Mix the cornbread, honey, and water with a spatula until combined.
- 4Spoon half of the cornbread mixture into the pan. Spread the peach filling over the cornbread. Layer the cheese mixture over the peach filling. Drizzle the remaining cornbread mixture over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes until it is golden brown.