creamy fruit salad
1 lbfresh strawberrys
1 ptblue berrys
1 ptblack berrys
1 can(s)mandarin oranges, drained well
8 ozcantainer cool whip
1 boxcheese cake flavoered pudding mix
How to Make creamy fruit salad
- mix 1 cup milk with the instant pudding mix, refrigerate till set. ( about 10 minutes)
- clean the berries and pat dry well. you do not want any extra moisture in the mix.
- dice the strawberries.
- once the pudding is set fold in the cool whip.
- drain the mandarin oranges.
- combine all the fruit and fold in to the cool whip. and server. store in a air tight container.