Cranberry Orange Bars
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
*Note* The original called for rasberry jam, but I guess you could use any kind you like.
How to Make Cranberry Orange Bars
- 1In a large bowl,beat together butter and brown sugar.
- 2Stir in flour, oats and almonds.
Reserve 1 cup of this mixture.
- 3Press remaining mixture into 8 inch greased pan.
- 4In a small bowl, combine craisins and orange marmalade.
Spread on bottom oat mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
Bake:375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 6Take out of oven and let sit until completly cooled.
Cut into even bars.