Cranberry and Apple Crisp
I have another Apple Cranberry Crisp posted made from scratch and a bit different from this one.
- 1 pkg
- apple crisp mix ( concord foods')
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- honey roasted almond slices
- 6 c
- apple pieces, peeled, cored, cut into 3/4 " pieces (about 4 apples
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- ice cream or whipped cream if desired
How to Make Cranberry and Apple Crisp
- 1In a medium mixing bowl using a pastry blender, combine apple crisp Mix and butter until crumbly. Stir in honey roasted almond slices; set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl stir together apple pieces cranberries, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon until well mixed.
- 3Spoon apple cranberry mixture into 11 x 7 inch baking pan. Pour Apple-Crisp Mix evenly over top.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings