COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE Apple Crisp
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3-4 c
- sliced apples (tart, like granny smith, prefered)
- 1/4-1/3 c
- butter (preferably salted)
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- cinnamon, ground
How to Make COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE Apple Crisp
- 1Put sliced apples into baking dish...8"x8" or other size, greased or ungreased depending upon the bakeware. Be fussy and lay them out neatly...or not.
- 2You may add cinnamon as you combine brown sugar, softened butter, and flour. Mixture should be crumbly.
- 3Sprinkle crumbles atop the apples. Sprinkle cinnamon, if you choose to do so.
- 4Bake at 350 (and fight off the family whose noses are filling with the fantastic fragrance wafting through the house) for about 1 hour. NOTE: If you divide the recipe and use 2 smaller baking dishes or souffle bowls, decrease the time appropriately!