Cinnamon Apple Strudel Cobbler
*Also works with any other fruit filling you desire. There are so many possibilities.
I’d think you could even replace the fruit filling with some type of Bavarian cream or vanilla pudding, then drizzle with a chocolate sauce.
Sooooo many possibilities...
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
3 can(s)caramel apple pie filling
1/4 cbrown sugar
4 Tbspbutter, cubed
1-2 Tbspcinnamon-sugar mixture
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Strudel Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon & salt together.
Empty all three cans of apple filling into a large bowl. Mix in flour mixture until well combined.
- Spray a 9x13” baking dish that has tall sides. Unroll 1 can of the crescent roll dough. Pinch seams together. Place on bottom of baking dish.
- Pour apple mixture over bottom crust. Dot butter evenly on top of the apples.
- Unroll 2nd roll of crescent rolls. Pinch seams together. Place over top of apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture lightly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- While that is baking, mix together powdered sugar and water. Make it thin enough to drizzle but not too thin.
- Remove cobbler from oven when it’s finished and immediately drizzle the powdered sugar glaze over the top.
- Serve warm or cooled.