It is a BERRY REFRESHING SOUP that young and old enjoy!
- 3 c
- frozen sliced strawberries in sugar (thawed)
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup (or to taste)
- dallop of cool whip, mint leaves, fresh strawberries, swirl of chocolate syrup
How to Make Cinderella Soup
- 1Put Strawberries, whipping cream and sour cream into a blender. Blend on high until thick and creamy.
- 2Refrigerate two hours before serving as a cold soup.
- 3*** Cinderella's favorite soup at Disney World. It is a fun soup to serve to children and adults alike.