Christy's Banana Cream Puff Dessert
- 1 c
- 1 stick
- buttter (real/unsalted)
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- eggs (large)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 c
- milk (2% or whole)
- 1 box
- banana cream pudding/pie mix (3.4 oz)
- banana (sliced and tossed in lemon juice)
- 2 tsp
- real lemon juice
- cool whip (carton)
- 3/4 c
- honey roasted peanuts (chopped)
- 1/2 c
- smucker's caramel ice cream topping
BANANA CREAM FILLING
How to Make Christy's Banana Cream Puff Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease/flour 13x9 pan. Slice bananas and toss in lemon juice. Set aside.
- 2In medium sauce pan, boil water/butter. Add flour mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time. I use a fork and whisp rapidly until smooth. Spread mixture into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Poke bottom with wooden spoon and let cool.
- 3Using a hand mixer, cream 1/2 cup of milk with softened cream cheese. Add pudding/pie mix and the remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk and blend until well mixed and creamy. Fold in bananas.
- 4Spreadh cool whip on top of pudding mixture. Drizzle caramel topping over top and sprinkle with nuts.
- 5Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- 6Variations: Chocolate syrup in lieu of caramel. Cashews or toasted pecans in lieu of honey roasted peanuts.