☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- assorted toppings for coating bananas (such as crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, toffee bits, chopped butterfinger candy bars, chopped salted peanuts, or toasted shredded sweetened coconut)
- ripe bananas, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites
- 1Stir chocolate and oil in heavy small saucepan over low heat just until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to cool.
- 2Place each topping in separate shallow dish. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange banana slices on foil. Using fingers, dip 1 banana slice in chocolate, coating completely. Shake off excess chocolate. Drop dipped banana in 1 topping. Using clean hand, sprinkle more topping over banana to coat; transfer to foil-lined sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas, chocolate, and toppings.
- 3Freeze until firm, about 3 hours, then serve.