Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Bars
- 1/4 c
- salted butter, softened
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 2/3 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/8 tsp
- table salt
- 1/2 c
- white chocolate morsels, plus 1/2 cup more for drizzling
- 1 c
- fresh cranberries
How to Make Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position.
Line bottom of an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and grease both the paper and side of pan.
- 2In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together the egg, butter, sugar, and vanilla on medium until well incorporated. Add flour and baking powder and mix to combine, but don't over mix.
- 3Transfer batter into greased baking pan, evening the top out.
Bake 30-33 minutes or just until top is golden brown and puffy.
Don't overbake. ( Check often ovens differ )
- 4Allow dessert to fully cool to room temp before cutting into bars. Melt 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and drizzle over bars. Bars will keep well at room temp in airtight container for 1-2 days..