Chewy granola apple/cherry crisp
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- peeled and sliced apples
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling or any other fruit pie filling desired
- 1/2 c
- oatmeal uncooked
- 2/3 c
- dark brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine softened to room temperature
- chewy nutty granola bars crumbled. sweet and salty granola bars works great
- 1/2 c
How to Make Chewy granola apple/cherry crisp
- 1preheat oven to 375. spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with buttery cooking spray
- 2place peeled and sliced apples in baking dish. Mix in can of cherry pie filling. mix all other ingredients together in separate bowl until crumbly.
- 3mix in chopped granola bars. sprinkle crumbled topping over apple mixture.
- 4bake at 375 for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.