Cherry Crunch Dessert Pizza
- 1 pkg
- of naan artisan pizza crust or two naan breads
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c
- softened butter
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 small
- jar green marischino cherries ( optional for holiday decoration)
- 1 c
- whipped cream for serving ( optional)
How to Make Cherry Crunch Dessert Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the naan pizza crust( or the two naan breads) on a foil-lined medium baking sheet.
- 3In a medium bowl, crumble together the brown sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon until it resembles wet sand. Add the nuts to this mixture.
- 4Top the naan with 1/2 C of the crumb mixture. Evenly distribute the cherry pue filling over the crumb layer.
- 5Top with remaining crumb topping.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 mintes, ntil golden brwn on to and slightly bubblng. Decorate with a few green cherries if desired. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Great with a dollop of whipped cream if desired!