Cherry Crunch Dessert Pizza
1 pkgof naan artisan pizza crust or two naan breads
1 cbrown sugar
1 cwhole wheat or all-purpose flour
1/4 csoftened butter
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
1 can(s)(21 oz) cherry pie filling
1 smalljar green marischino cherries ( optional for holiday decoration)
1 cwhipped cream for serving ( optional)
How to Make Cherry Crunch Dessert Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the naan pizza crust( or the two naan breads) on a foil-lined medium baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, crumble together the brown sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon until it resembles wet sand. Add the nuts to this mixture.
- Top the naan with 1/2 C of the crumb mixture. Evenly distribute the cherry pue filling over the crumb layer.
- Top with remaining crumb topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 mintes, ntil golden brwn on to and slightly bubblng. Decorate with a few green cherries if desired. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Great with a dollop of whipped cream if desired!