By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)red sour pitted cherries
1/4 tspalmond extract
1/2 cquick cooking oats
2 Tbspchopped walnuts
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Cherry Crisp
- Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
- Combine small amount of juice, cornstarch and sugar in saucepan.
- Stir in remaining juice.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until thickened and clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cherries and extract.
- Spread in 8-inch pan.
- Topping: Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix oats and walnuts in small bowl.
- Add margarine; mix well with fork--mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over cherries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is browned.
- Serve warm or chilled.