Cherry Cheese Dessert
How to Make Cherry Cheese Dessert
- To make the crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together.
Press into a 7 x 11 glass baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees, for 8 minutes.
Cool crust completely. (may refrigerate while preparing filling)
- To make the filling, in a large bowl mix the cream cheese and the powdered sugar together.
In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Then spread evenly across the graham cracker crust.
- Next, spread the cherry pie filling evenly across the top.
Best if made the day before, and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into serving size portions. Enjoy!